What do I wear? Answers to your questions.
- Please ensure you arrive on time. Lateness can disrupt the class and is stressful for you. Allow yourself time to arrive and settle on your mat. Anyone arriving more than 10 mins late will be turned away as it is dangerous to exercise without the warming up properly.
- The best clothing to wear is leggings or light trousers with elastic waistband and a vest top or t – shirt.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn. No belts or jeans and no shoes. You can bring your own mat if you prefer or small towel for support.
- Mobile phones must be switched off or on silent.
- Personal hygiene is very important for both teacher and clients – The teacher may need to correct or support your body during the class. (Clean feet please).
- Due to Covid 19, all participants are now required to purchase their own mats. I can advise on which kind of mat is best.
- If waiting for a class, please be aware of noise levels.
- Please note, I am not able to give medical advice. If you are injured or recovering from a medical condition, please get the all clear from GP. If your medical needs change you will need to complete a new health questionnaire. Please let me know if you are feeling unwell or have been poorly.
- If you need to cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within the 24 hour notice period.
You do not need to buy expensive Trainers or outfits!
Something fitted and comfortable is fine and we train in bare feet or socks (if you must) so no outlay if you were worried about getting kitted out. Just bring yourself and a big smile!